Does your city have a sales aggregator site ?
If No, then you
might be sitting
on a gold mine
AGGREGATOR SITES WORK ?
- Consumers have become promo hungry with the arrival of various online/offline deal and coupon sources.
- Consumers are on constant lookout for a source where they could find all exciting offers of their favorite brands or nearby shops in one place.
- Sales Aggregator Sites engage consumers by providing them Window Shopping experience, which is a source of great entertainment in shopping.
- Consumers love to stay updated on and share stories about the latest trends and hotspots that have hit the town.
- Consumers love to read blogs on latest trends from experts and other reliable sources.
- Online/Offline merchants are on the lookout for a portal where they could reach their targeted customers easily to drive traffic and sales.
- Online/Offline merchants could communicate to their customers at the least expense compared to legacy medias like newspapers, radio etc.
- Sales aggregator sites provide a platform for online/offline merchants to become a trust worthy authority in the town by writing expert reviews on latest trends (Content Marketing Opportunity).
- Brands love these platforms since they not only provide them an online presence but also help in increasing walk-ins.
Why Sales Aggregator Sites Are
Called Revenue Machines?
Earn revenue from online/offline merchants who want to feature their products on the portal.
Earn affiliate commission by helping merchants gain prominent exposure through your thriving user base.
Charge merchants in CPC or CPM for displaying their advertisements in your portal.
Acts as an Offer Launch platform for brands and help earn revenue by taking advantage of the traffic & user base.
Mobile Push Notifications
You may charge businesses for the mobile push notifications that you send for promoting their offers. The location based push notifications can be charged more due to their higher conversion quality.
Once you have enough traffic and trust, you can charge brands for recommending their products to your user base.
Success Story of How
earned millions and helped UK shoppers hear about fashion & beauty sales, first!
SalesGossip started in 2011 by Elizabetta Camilleri and Emilio Sanz. The idea is to give members the very first access to pop-up sales, flash sales, sample sales, seasonal reductions and discount codes before they are announced to the general public. It does this by alerting members to discounts via personalised emails and location based mobile notifications, based on their buying preferences. SalesGossip places quite a lot of emphasis on editorial, something that it thinks, when mixed in with sales alerts, gives it an edge.
SalesGossip claims 300,000 registered subscribers to its service, and says it features 900 brands (roughly 90% of the UK fashion & beauty retail sector, apparently). It’s raised £600,000 funding in 2014, adding to its initial angel round of £250,000 in late 2012. The site has won several awards including the 50 top websites to save you money by The Times.
Highlights of Oorjit
Sales Aggregator Solution
- Latest Sales
- Sale Categories
- Trending Sales
- Sale Types
- Brands Listing
- My Saved Sales
- Follow Brand
- Favourite Sale Categories
- Favourite Sale Types
- Notify Sales Slerts
- Featured Pproducts
- Live Social Widget
- Site-Wide Search
- Dynamic Home Page Blocks
- Affiliate Settings
- Schedule Block Contents
- User Profiles
- Offer Wallet
- Mobile App with Geo Fencing